The Universal Banker is responsible for providing high quality customer service as a cross-trained new accounts representative. The Universal Banker is empowered to own the entire customer experience. The Universal Banker must follow all established policies and procedures of the bank.
Detailed Job Duties
- Provide direct IT help desk support for Bank employees.
- Monitor and manage all Bank IT systems, including virtualized servers and virtualized user desktops, telecommunications, VoIP, and 3rd party service providers.
- Serve as coordinator for daily system support.
- Prioritize/triage support issues for escalation and attention.
- Ensure timely and complete resolution of any reported issue.
- Maintain and document issue reporting and tracking via internal ticket/case management system.
- Monitor and maintain IT control environment consistent with business and regulatory guidance.
- Manage disaster recovery plan, policy, and testing.
- Assist developing annual IT project list and budget and responsible for research and implementation of those projects.
- Participate in the development of multi-year technology strategic plan that supports the full organizational strategic plan.
- Lead and support other departments as new products are developed and implemented and work closely in developing short- and long-term information technology plans and programs.
- Develop and maintain departmental procedures.
- Review and present results of SOC reports of key vendors.
- Provides supervision and support to all areas of the department where service or assistance is needed; oversees activities of assigned department personnel; opens and closes the department as well as monitors staff in daily tasks, operations and quality control; ensures the organization of assigned areas of the department, coordinating available resources (e.g., staff, materials, etc.) for maximum results.
- Consistently applies superior decision-making techniques pertaining to inquiries, approvals and requests as they apply to existing policies and procedures, keeping within assigned approval limits and using these instances as learning tools for employee development.
- Plays a positive role in the development and growth of assigned department staff through excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with strong delegation skills assuring a highly cross-trained staff.
- May perform personnel actions including performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, and interviewing candidates for employment; supervises the daily activities of the department including, but not limited to, effective delegation of assignments, developing work schedules and providing necessary training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of progressive IT leadership experience (3+ years of progressive experience within the financial institution/banking industry)
- Industry Certifications are a plus
- Outstanding project management skills (including accurate timelines and project completion)
- Detail and deadline orientated
- Ability to work in a team environment under tight deadlines
- Strong customer service skills (internal and external customers)
- Strong practical knowledge and experience with various technology concepts to include AD, Azure, Citrix, networking and routing, end point protection, multi factor authentication, O365, VOIP, MS Office
- Strong data mining skills (e.g. Cognos)
- Ability to interact positively with all levels of management and a variety of outside professionals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift and/or carry various computer equipment and peripherals up to 40 pounds.
- Professional working environment
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the only standards for the position. Incumbents will be asked to perform other duties as may be required. Trustar Bank has the right to revise this job description at any time. Trustar Bank is an “at will” employer and, as such, neither this job description nor your signature constitutes any form of contractual agreement between you and Trustar Bank.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at HR@trustarbank.com. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.