Come Join the Trustar Bank Team at our Gorgeous Brand New Location in Reston!
The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for providing high quality customer service and overall responsibility for the daily settlement, for processing deposit accounts and loan transactions, cashing checks, cross-selling bank services and maintaining account records and operations. The ABM will follow all established policies and procedures of the bank.
Detailed Job Duties
- While representing the Bank to customers in a courteous and professional manner, provide prompt, efficient and accurate service while meeting with clients to ensure they feel welcome in the branch.
- Support the Branch Manager in the overall management of the branch including sales, service, operations and staffing with focus on operations.
- Responsible for cross selling bank products and services to deepen existing client relationships.
- Answer client account inquiries. Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning clients’ accounts.
- Knowledgeable about Trustar Bank products/services.
- Daily operations may include activities such as running a teller drawer when necessary, deposit reviews and balancing branch ATM.
- Responsible for performing branch audit.
- Assist with various administrative daily and monthly activities to ensure the branch consistently complies with all Bank policies and procedures as they pertain to the performance of the position to include opening new accounts, teller procedures, security procedures, BSA procedures and Compliance procedures.
- Candidate will assist with other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Preferred experience in the Reston, Virginia Market.
- Minimum five years banking experience including customer service, teller training and new accounts training.
- Prior Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Must have a professional image.
- Ability to remain calm and complete more than one task at a time in a fast-paced environment.
- May stand occasionally.
Professional working environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the only standards for the position. Incumbents will be asked to perform other duties as may be required. Trustar Bank has the right to revise this job description at any time. Trustar Bank is an “at will” employer and, as such, neither this job description nor your signature constitutes any form of contractual agreement between you and Trustar Bank.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at HR@trustarbank.com. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.