This is a hands-on position that will be responsible for various general ledger activities of the company. This position will be a member of the accounting team and have exposure to all areas of accounting for the Bank.
Detailed Job Duties
- Perform posting of entries to the General Ledger for:
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Receipts and Disbursements
- Prepaids and Accrued Expenses
- Payroll entries
- Fixed Assets entries
- Investments entries
- Assist in month-end closing
- Reconcile Federal Reserve account daily.
- Maintain accounting records, reports, and files in an organized manner.
- Perform monthly close activities.
- Prepare weekly/monthly regulatory reporting.
- Assist external auditors.
- General ledger account reconciliations.
- Assist in Sarbanes Oxley documentation and help facilitate testing.
- Prepare, record, and process CDAR’s account activity.
- Prepare, record, and process QwickRate account activity.
- Prepare and file weekly FR2900 report.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Accounting degree preferred or relevant experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required along with the ability to interpret and analyze data.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail required.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the only standards for the position. Incumbents will be asked to perform other duties as may be required. Trustar Bank has the right to revise this job description at any time. Trustar Bank is an “at will” employer and, as such, neither this job description nor your signature constitutes any form of contractual agreement between you and Trustar Bank.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at HR@trustarbank.com. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.