The Loan Administrator performs a detailed review of executed loan documents to assure accuracy and compliance with established documentation standards, procedures, and policies. They ensure that all loans are booked accurately on the core system and the appropriate tracking ticklers are established. The Loan Administrator follows all established policies and procedures of the Bank.
Detailed Job Duties
- Reviews executed loan documentation post-closing to assure accuracy and compliance with established standards, procedures and policies.
- Review core system for booking accuracy within established time frames.
- Alerts Loan Administration Manager of any issues discovered in the file review to determine Resolution.
- Reconcile loan related bank g/l accounts.
- Daily review of system generated reports for errors.
- Updates master loan rates on the core system.
- Clear and update loan related exceptions to include insurance financials, ucc’s and other recorded documents.
- Review of tax service reports.
- Perform core system maintenance – Loan advances and address changes.
- Filing and scanning as needed.
- May assist with imaging.
- Ensure ticklers for any ongoing requirements and post-closing items are on the system.
- Prepares payoff quotes and ensures correct release fees and pre-payment penalties are quoted.
- Escalate issues to department management as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one to three years’ experience in loan administration or lending. Banking experience necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a related field.
- Broad knowledge of Loan Documentation and related compliance regulations.
- Prior experience and knowledge of JackHenry core system, Silverlake experience a Plus.
- Must have exceptional Customer Service skills
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the only standards for the position. Incumbents will be asked to perform other duties as may be required. Trustar Bank has the right to revise this job description at any time. Trustar Bank is an “at will” employer and, as such, neither this job description nor your signature constitutes any form of contractual agreement between you and Trustar Bank.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at HR@trustarbank.com. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.