The Retail Operations Associate is a unique position, which will support the SVP of Retail, Marketing and Facilities. This position will be responsible for providing high quality customer service as a cross-trained new accounts representative in the Retail Branch. This position will also assist in a variety of marketing initiatives as well as Assisting with Facilities tasks. The Retail Operations Associate follows all established policies and procedures of the Bank.
Detailed Job Duties
- Float between retail locations to provide staff coverage as needed.
- While representing the Bank to customers in a courteous and professional manner, provide prompt, efficient and accurate service in processing transactions while establishing a rapport with clients to ensure they feel welcome in the branch.
- Process client financial transactions in an accurate and timely manner. Balance daily transactions and cash in accordance with established Bank policy and procedures.
- Assist with monthly branch audits.
- Assist with various administrative daily and monthly activities to ensure the branch consistently complies with all Bank policies and procedures as they pertain to the performance of the position to include opening new accounts, teller procedures, security procedures, BSA procedures and Compliance procedures.
- Support the Branch in all sales, service, and community related initiatives.
- Assist Marketing Officer with all marketing initiatives for the Bank, Mortgage Company and Trustar Youth Foundation.
- Assist with supply orders and expense tracking.
- Partner in the creation of marketing collateral.
- Assist with event planning and day-of initiatives.
- Assists in creating social media content and management of posts to increase engagement.
- Assist with administrative duties such as donation letters and maintaining compliance records.
- Assist with initiating and overseeing maintenance requests at all locations.
- Assist with administrative needs related to site development such as expense tracking and schedule management.
- Coordinate required scheduled maintenance with vendors (HVAC, Fire Inspections, etc).
Candidate will assist with other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, or related field
- Minimum three to five (3-5) years of experience in both commercial and real estate credit analysis
- Thorough understanding of financial accounting, loan structuring, legal, compliance and market risk related issues involved in the approval of credit.
- Interpersonal skills
- An ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- An ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel)
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the only standards for the position. Incumbents will be asked to perform other duties as may be required. Trustar Bank has the right to revise this job description at any time. Trustar Bank is an “at will” employer and, as such, neither this job description nor your signature constitutes any form of contractual agreement between you and Trustar Bank.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at HR@trustarbank.com. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.